Your headline is your first impression. It is what entices your audience to actually click to read more. Are your headlines performing as well as you'd like them to?
In this course, you'll learn how to write headlines that drive more traffic, shares, and search results.
Who should take this course?
- Content marketing professionals
- Marketing copywriters
- Blog Managers
Marketing Course Level:
- Beginner to Intermediate
- Lesson 1: The purpose of a headline
- Lesson 2: 5 Tips For Crafting Better Headlines
- Lesson 3: A Proven Process For Writing Better Headlines
- Lesson 4: How To Find Your Best Headline & Resources
You'll get access to some free resources and tools to make the entire process even easier.
Whitney is a Product Marketing Strategist at CoSchedule. She develops product positioning and campaigns to promote CoSchedule's family of agile marketing products. Outside of work, she loves to travel with her husband and daughter, coach figure skating, and listen to podcasts.