Using CoSchedule For Marketing Digital Asset Management
Learn how to organize, store, approve, create, and distribute assets your marketing team creates using CoSchedule's Asset Organizer.
Learn how to organize, store, approve, create, and distribute assets your marketing team creates using CoSchedule's Digital Asset Management solution, Asset Organizer.
After completing this course, you'll be able to use Asset Organizer to:
- Define An Organizational System: Customize CoSchedule to organize everything from development to distribution.
- Organize & Store Your Assets: Set up Asset Organizer folder structure to find assets quickly and easily.
- Define Asset Workflows: Customize Idea Board and Task Templates to develop assets consistently and speed up production.
- Create New Assets: Apply your customizations in the content supply chain to complete more work on time and deliver value to stakeholders.
- Distribute Your Assets: Keep assets up to date, and securely share them with teams, stakeholders, and vendors.
Nathan is the Head of Marketing at CoSchedule. With the help of an awesome team, he’s helped CoSchedule attract more than 30 million marketers, convert nearly 1 million email subscribers, and support 30,000 customers. Nathan brings 15 years of proven corporate and startup marketing experience to the Academy. When he’s not marketing, you’ll catch Nathan canoeing in the Boundary Waters.
StartLesson One: What Is Digital Asset Management & Why Is It Important To Marketing Teams?
StartLesson Two: Intro To CoSchedule's Asset Organizer
StartLesson Three: How To Customize CoSchedule To Organize Your Assets
StartLesson Four: How To Organize & Store Your Assets In Asset Organizer
StartLesson Five: How To Develop Workflows To Create More Assets
StartLesson Six: How To Create New Assets Using CoSchedule