How To Scale Your Blog To Build A Massive Following In 5 Proven Steps
If you have a blog, you want to make sure what you're doing follows best practices. How can I drive traffic to my blog? How should I share my blog posts on social media? How does email fit into all of this?
Take this course to develop ideas, deliver them consistently, and hone a few simple processes for generating traffic that will become a loyal following.
Who should take this course?
- Content Marketers
- Blog Managers
- Any marketer responsible for creating content for their company/organization's blog
Marketing Course Level:
- Intermediate to Advanced
- Lesson 1: How To Come Up With 10x Blog Ideas To Build Your Audience
- Lesson 2: How To Build A Realistically Consistent Blog Schedule That Actually Works
- Lesson 3: How To Share Your Blog Posts On Social Media To 2x Your Traffic
- Lesson 4: How To Use Your Blog To Build Your Email List
- Lesson 5: How To Promote Your Blog Posts With Email Send Best Practices
This course will teach you how to boost your blog's results from the ground up.
Nathan is the Head of Marketing at CoSchedule. With the help of an awesome team, he’s helped CoSchedule attract more than 30 million marketers, convert nearly 1 million email subscribers, and support 30,000 customers. Nathan brings 15 years of proven corporate and startup marketing experience to the Academy. When he’s not marketing, you’ll catch Nathan canoeing in the Boundary Waters.
StartLesson 1: How To Come Up With 10x Blog Ideas To Build Your Audience
StartLesson 2: How To Build A Realistically Consistent Blog Schedule That Actually Works
StartLesson 3: How To Share Your Blog Posts On Social Media To 2x Your Traffic
StartLesson 4: How To Use Your Blog To Build Your Email List
StartLesson 5: How To Promote Your Blog Posts With Email Send Best Practices