You know those marketers who seem to know how to do everything? How did they learn to do all of it?
A mentor of mine once told me, “You need to do it to learn it.”
Those eight simple words changed my life. Because marketing can be overwhelming, right?
Every marketing blog out there tells you there are hundreds of marketing skills you need to build in order to be successful…
- Write blog posts, design better graphics, manage social media, publish landing pages, host contests, record videos, reach out to influencers, build free tools, redesign your website, create e-books, pay to promote your stuff on social media, and don’t forget to A/B test everything!
- Publish all of those things consistently to build a loyal audience!
- Use data from what you’ve done to improve the new stuff you publish!
…but what if you don’t know how to do any of those things? Where do you even start learning a new marketing skill?
Let’s remove the overwhelming nature of marketing.
This course is dedicated to teaching you how to develop any skill you’d like, backed by psychology, science, and data.
When you follow this advice, you’ll implement new marketing strategies, tactics, and projects faster than ever before.
- Never published e-books on Amazon but would love to? This course is for you.
- Never managed website redesign projects, but your business drastically needs them? This course is for you.
- Never built email lists with thousands of subscribers, but always wanted to? This course is for you.
Whatever skill you want to learn, these proven steps will get you there. :)
Nathan is the mastermind behind CoSchedule’s content marketing blog! He’s got a knack for writing actionable content (no fluff here) and knows the secrets to growing your traffic! After joining CoSchedule in 2014, he’s grown the CoSchedule blog audience from 500 to over 250,000 monthly subscribers!
StartHow To Build New Marketing Skills That Will Help You Be Successful [Backed By Science]
StartThe 11 Marketing Skills That Will Help You Work More Efficiently + Effectively
StartHow To Actually Acquire And Build Skills (For Marketing And Beyond)
StartHow To Build Positive Habits That Make Skills Stick
StartHow To Overcome Resistance To Change To Prevent Regression
Start6 Tips That Will Help You Be Successful At Building And Retaining Your New Skills