Improve collaboration & efficiency. Everything you need to create effective workflows with accurate deadlines, so projects get done on time - every time.
Implementing a workflow is the perfect way of ensuring your marketing project gets done on time, every time.
This course will give you the info you need to create an effective workflow with accurate deadlines. With well-defined workflows, your team will know how they will contribute to projects and when they need to complete their work.
Who should take this course?
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Operations Professionals
- Marketers responsible for overseeing projects or campaigns
Marketing Course Level:
- Lesson 1: Why You Need Workflows
- Lesson 2: How To Create Actionable Workflows
- Lesson 3: Setting Deadlines Inside Workflows
- Lesson 4: Adding Approval Steps To Avoid Thrashing
- Lesson 5: Monitor Progress With Daily Standups
- Lesson 6: Hold A Retro To Adjust And Improve Your Workflow
All in all - with the right workflows outlined, your team can produce more work in less time with fewer roadblocks. It's a must-take course if you're ready to improve your team's productivity and internal collaboration.
Plus - we've got tips for working with agencies and external contributors, too!
Leah is the Customer Marketing Lead at CoSchedule. Outside of work, she loves hunting for cool stuff at thrift stores. If not for marketing, Leah would be a psychiatrist, given her fascination with Dateline NBC, true-crime podcasts, and Netflix documentaries about cults.
StartLesson One: Why You Need Workflows
StartLesson Two: How To Create Actionable Workflows
StartLesson Three: Setting Deadlines Inside Workflows
StartLesson Four: Adding Approval Steps To Avoid Thrashing
StartLesson Five: Monitor Progress With Daily Standups
StartLesson Six: Hold A Retro To Adjust And Improve Your Workflow