Don't waste time creating social messages that don't reach and intrigue your followers.
This course breaks down 16 ways you can drive engagement and boost your reach on social media. We cover four proven tactics per lesson and equip you with everything you need to optimize your messages for your audience.
Who should take this course?
- Social media managers
- Marketers responsible for social media marketing
Marketing Course Level:
- Beginner to Intermediate
- Sharing Videos
- Best practices - tags & mentions
- Curating valuable content
- Best time scheduling for peak engagement
- Writing emotional copy
- Post frequency best practices
- Repurposing content for social media
- Hashtag best practices
- Visuals in social messages - images, memes, & GIFs
- Stand-alone graphics best practices
- Recycling evergreen content
- Sharing popular content
- Creating a Facebook group
- Hosting a Twitter Chat
- Sharing infographics
- Engaging with your audience
Whitney is a Product Marketing Strategist at CoSchedule. She develops product positioning and campaigns to promote CoSchedule's family of agile marketing products. Outside of work, she loves to travel with her husband and daughter, coach figure skating, and listen to podcasts.